Magicians and gnostics in late antiquity identified Hermes Trismegistus as the author of many esoteric teachings, building the mysteru of his lineage. Since , The Kybalion--written by the hand of "Three Initiates"--has itself generated debate and controversy. Who is behind it?
- Kybalion: a Study of the Hermetic Philosophy of Ancient Egypt and Greece.
- More Books by Three Initiates.
- The Kybalion - Wikipedia.
- The Kybalion: A Study of The Hermetic Philosophy of Ancient Egypt and Greece | Ancient Amnesia.
Do its ideas really arise from the secrets of a faraway era? And, most important, do they work for the contemporary seeker? In this concise, engaging guide, the Three Initiates assemble Hermetic doctrine into seven compelling principles, and provide practical methods for applying these ideas for self-development in everyday life.
“THE KYBALION” BY THREE INITIATES
Fully redesigned and reset for ease of reading, this is the definitive text of an esoteric classic. Books Mercantile Journal.
Description Additional information Reviews 0 Description Rather than converting base metals into gold, Hermetic alchemists focused on elevating their mental forces to a higher level. The precepts of their philosophy remained shrouded in secrecy for more than 2, years, clouded by obscure language and dense allegories. This guide offers a modern interpretation of Hermetic doctrine, distilling its teachings into seven compelling principles that can be applied to self-development in daily life.
- Bestselling Series.
- Kybalion: A Study of the Hermetic Philosophy of Ancient Egypt and Greece.
- comlunchsalsearchsal.ml: the-kybalion-a-study-of-the-hermetic-philosophy-of-ancient-egypt-and-greece-by-t.
It outlines the Hermetic principles and then examines them in depth, offering direct quotations from the source material, followed by clear explanations. Additional information Weight 3.
Related Kybalion: A Study Of The Hermetic Philosophy Of Ancient Egypt And Greece
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved